Saturday 24 September 2011

Peltor Work Tunes Review


!±8± Peltor Work Tunes Review

On a whim, I bought a couple of pieces of work Peltor AM / FM radio headphones. I usually a pair of headphones and / or use ear plugs (or sometimes both), depending on the work I do. And clearly, if I want to listen to the radio, I have to remove them if you do not use any power tools, or do I have the radio turned up in the workshop.

The best part of them:
I always keep it on the head. Instead of taking them off and leaves them on.Them while they are also applications that are likely to require ear protection on the edge correctly.

The Good:
Hearing protection as they are large. They have a NRR of 22, which is somewhat standard for hearing protection. They will also fit a huge head quite easily. The radio is also available in clear and has a wide volume range. The controls are well placed and easy to adjust while wearing them.

The not so good:
The battery cover should have beendesigned to be a little 'more stable.

Possible disadvantages:
If you have the radio too loud, the combination of ear protection that you feel something different to avoid it altogether. So you should be aware of the 'environment, if you work in a hazardous environment.

In general, I have these headphones a 9 out of 10 points (10, the best) would be.


Peltor Work Tunes Review

Graphire Wacom Tablet Right Now




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links